Pantages Circuit

The Pantages Circuit consisted of dozens of theaters located along the western part of the U.S. and Canada in the early 1900s.  Built by Alexander Pantages, these theaters were home to hundreds of vaudeville acts who would travel from one theater to the next. Bob and Muriel played the Pantages Circuit when they performed as part of the Berkeley Four around 1924.